Covid means some extra time away from my day job at the University of Adelaide. This means I have a fortnight of time to work on side projects as if they were my full time gig. This is a great opportunity to knock some things out, so this is the plan.
- Build a Drupal 9.1 theme using Tailwindcss to use for marketing sites for other projects
- Release the theme on Themeforest as there are not many Drupal themes, and most use 'weird' ways of editing content and doing layouts.
- Document building the theme and create a guide, use the theme to build a website and sell the guide from there
- Document using SimplePAAS create a guide, use the theme to build a website and sell the guide from there
- Use the theme to build a website for StratosERP to replace the current email list signup only site as thats almost ready to release
Phew, thats a lot and we're already two days in with other stuff to take care of as well.