Enough to run a small business.
Needed for multiple computer stores within the same company.
Quickbooks is too expensive, and has limited customisability.
- Asset tracking (with a nifty .js that inventories a win PC sw&hw).
- Franchises (allows a customer to be "owned" by a particular user).
- Job tracking Quoting/Estimates
- Purchase Orders
- Receive Payments
- Stock Tracking over multiple stores.
- Item import from CSV/Xls files (perl/xls2csv)
- PDF generation of invoices for email
- Referrer cards system to reward clients
- Quote -> Invoice, Invoice -> Purchase Order, Invoice -> Receive Payments, Purchase Order -> Receive Stock functionality.
This module set was built on Drupal 6 and is no longer supported, but is available over at drupal.org